চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Manager, SAM Corporate, Mid-Market and Emerging, Corporate Banking Division
Job description: Job Context
Grade: AVP – SAVP
- Recover corporate bad debts in Dhaka & Chattogram specially.
- Assist to regularize bad debt exploring all possible way outs.
- Monitor Corporate SAM borrowers/guarantors/mortgagors.
- Visit Corporate SAM borrowers’/guarantors’/mortgagors’ addresses.
- Rigorously pursue defaulter borrowers for settlement/negotiation.
- Maintain files & MIS of defaulter/litigated borrowers.
- Maintain regular coordination with lawyers/Legal team.
- Arrange to initiate & accomplish all formalities to file cases/suits.
- Liaison with different departments (CAD, Litigation Management, Finance, ICC, GSS, etc.).
- Meet internal/external regulatory requirements and queries.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor/s time to time, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Management, Economics, Law from UGC granted university. Having additional degree in MBA / LLM / Professional degree will be considered as an added advantage.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the banking industry with substantial experience in bad debt recovery and target oriented assignments.
- Well conversant with documentation related to loan & advances and its implication in recovery.
- Conversant with regulatory guidelines/policies as well as laws and practices for loans.
- Proactive, self-motivated, target oriented, and able to work under pressure with deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication in English.
Location: Chittagong – Dhaka
Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 03:55:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!