এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Manager, Talent Development
Job description: Job Context
- About the Opportunity: Senior Manager, Talent Development of BRAC International Human Resources Department (BIHRD) is responsible to shape and implement strategies that will help BRAC International to develop and retain high-performing employees. This role focuses on designing and implementing programmes for effective performance management, leadership development, talent assessment, and succession planning. Senior Manager, Talent Development will report to the General Manager of BIHRD and work closely with BRAC International leadership team and human resources teams in operating countries to implement and establish appropriate leadership tools and practices to lead leaders, teams and BRAC International to drive performance excellence. Key responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Employment type: Regular
- Work with senior leadership team and partner with external experts and agencies to devise and establish a talent management strategy that is in line with BRAC International’s strategy
- Design talent review processes and implement periodic talent reviews that result in the creation of internal talent pools for key roles
- Craft talent development programmes and initiatives for the identified talents in the key roles as per need
- Develop long-term succession plans, monitor and ensure implementation of these plans to ensure potential talents are on track with their career progression
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners of Microfinance and NGO and country HR teams to effectively implement talent strategies at across BRAC International
- Work closely with HR reporting and Analytics team to collect aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives appropriate action plans at the appropriate levels
- Manage execution of an effective performance management system across BRAC International operating countries that leads to a positive and measurable impact on BRAC
- Partner with leaders of different functions and countries, HR business partners and country HR teams to support in ensuring the link between annual strategic plan and people’s day-to-day jobs by implementing every step of performance management system -goal setting, mid-year reviews and end of year evaluations
- Craft, implement and manage organization-wide performance management capacity building programmes for all levels of employees and managers to establish performance driven culture throughout the organization
- Gather performance data, present performance analysis of all head office employees and leaders at regional and country level to the performance management board to support rewarding employee contribution
- Safeguarding responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the organizational goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- At least bachelor’s degree in Human Resources from a reputed university is preferred
- At least 5 year(s)
- 5+ years of broad HR experience including talent management and performance management.
- Familiarity with performance management and relevant software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior analytical ability to interpret data
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent ability to build collaborative relationship and work effectively in a team structure
- Agility to learn for professional development
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Exceptional ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Superior proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Willingness to work flexibly in different time zones and travel globally as and when required
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 06:38:28 GMT