এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior M&E Organizer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Prepare year-wise and month-wise operational plan;
- Monitor project interventions in line with approved project documents;
- Contribute to develop different formats/tools relating to program monitoring;
- Tracking progress of activities compare to LFA and operational targets;
- Ensure project monitoring plan in place, arrange field visits (Dhaka and outside Dhaka) for collection of data and prepare monitoring reports;
- Prepare quantitative and qualitative reports, case studies;
- Contribute in reporting for donor partners and for the organization;
- Give comments/ feedback on proposed method for baseline and end-line survey and evaluation/assessment submitted by the external consultant/firm;
- Contribute to evaluate proposals submitted by the external consultants for conducting study/ assessment/evaluation;
- Contribute to the whole process of the survey/ study, evaluation and assessment conduct by the external consultants;
- Maintain data base/MIS system;
- Other responsibilities allocated by ASK.
- Masters in Social Science/Equivalent from any recognized University/ Institutions.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- (Age may be considered for experienced candidate)
- At least 3 years working experience in M&E field.
- The applicants should have experience in the area of NGO sector and M&E.
- Good understanding on LFA, TOC, M&E Framework and plan.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to manage M&E data base/MIS.
- Fluency in English and Bangla.
- Ability to work under pressure, committed to work in a team and travel outside of Dhaka.
- Should have good computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Spreadsheet etc.
Tk. 23000 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 23000 per month
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 08:46:49 GMT