ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Merchandiser/ Merchandising Manager
Job description: Job Context
- He will have to perform the complete task from MARKETING to ORDER EXECUTION.
- Follow-up order independently from development to shipment with the highest level of accuracy.
- Production follow up from booking to in-housing and timely execution as per Planning Dept.
- Fabric Booking and in-housing as per TNA
- Accessories (Sewing & Finishing) booking and in-housing as per TNA provided from Planning Dept.
- Coordinating with all Depts. – Yarn procurement, Knitting, Dyeing & Finishing, Fabric Store, Cutting, Sewing Production, Finishing – ensuring smooth production flow of the order for which responsible.
- Keep regular follow up chart, maintain material checklist daily for timely in-housing all raw material – fabric & accessories for smooth cutting, stitching and finishing.
- Attend PP meeting with Buyer’s QC, understand the PP meeting norms before starting bulk production.
- Work closely with Planning Dept. for timely in-housing.
- Experienced in placement print, embroidery, wash orders – visiting factory to ensure correct productivity of the orders to ensure smooth sewing line running.
- Work with QA and GPQ team to ensure quality of output is as per approved PP sample.
- Understand testing norms and test procedure of the Buyer’s bulk production.
- Give inspection booking and timely inspection of the order for which responsible.
- Commercial terms familiarity; Able to make packing list, shipping mark approval, shipping docs, working closely with Commercial Dept. for vessel booking.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Technology, Master of Science (MSc) in Textile Technology
- Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology students will get preference
- Skills Required: Skills Required: Ability to communicate effectively
- 4 to 8 year(s)
- Age 32 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Location: Gazipur, Dhaka – Dhaka
Job date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 07:18:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!