এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Officer – Finance, Community Services
Job description: Job Context
Contract length: Up to August 31, 2021
The role: The position Senior Officer – Finance positioned under Community Services project is mainly responsible for financial management according to SC-BdCO policies and procedure and establishing effective financial system for providing maximum support to project management team, ensuring that finance related SC policies and procedures are understood and adhered to specifically in processing of vouchers and cheques for disbursements, payments authorization, documentation of financial transactions on SC vouchers, supporting receipts and invoices, accurate and timely recording in the accounting system on a daily and weekly basis in a high performance working environment. S/he monitors timely adjustment of advances, screens field cash payments to volunteers and casual workers, and manages monthly cash-flow and cash request projections for Ukhiya office expenditures. The position holder reviews vendors’ bills and preparing accounting vouchers on vendors’ payment and checks bank reconciliation statement on monthly basis, and maintain the schedule for deduction of VAT & Tax as per Govt. rules and ensures timely deposit into Govt. treasury. The incumbent coordinates with relevant project team members to understand their prospective activities and service requirement and directly line manages Officer- Finance in order to ensure timely delivery of financial service to the project team.
- Masters/MBA in Accounting, Finance and/or relevant fields of Business Administration; Advanced Certificate/Diploma in Finance, Accounting Information Systems, and/or Tax & VAT Management.
- At least 4 year(s)
- At least 04 years’ working experience in finance management and/or business services function in humanitarian response program with NGO and/or UN agencies
- Knowledge of humanitarian compliances and humanitarian response operation modalities
- Working experience and updated knowledge on Tax/VAT
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Accounting procedure and practice in managing computerized Accounting System with International NGOs and Donor Agencies
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point. Comfortable with using online based applications and software for different purposes
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach in problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills, facilitation skills and can work as part of and manage a team
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 08:50:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!