এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Officer – Finance
Job description: Job Context
- Department : Finance
- Types of contract : Fixed term contract
- Duration of Contract : Up to 31 December 2021
- To review the payment process by ensuring compliance with AAB policies and statutory
- Check all payments requests, i.e., Vendor, Third Party, Consultant and Staff in line with AAB, Donor policy, and GOB policies and procedure of county law.
- Provide entry in the SUN System through ERP/Excel System by ensuring appropriate analysis code, ensure availability of all supporting documents, prepare vouchers (Payment Voucher & Journal Voucher) and handover payment request to the AAB Finance Unit to prepare cheque/Account Transfer-as applicable.
- Process Staff Float/Advance request and arrange disbursement of the same; Process income from external and internal parties through checking all relevant authorities; process expenditure in a timely manner and ensure payments are made efficiently.
- Work with PD Team in CXB for developing proposal/project and reporting
- Develop Budget as per guidance of Programme Unit and amend when needed;
- Work with the manager to prepare budgets for donors and financial applications;
- Prepare Burn Rate and Budget Variance Report for the project management;
- Generate financial reports from the system and analyze for the Project Management, Donor, AAB Management- as needed;
- Assist to analyze overhead budget and cost recovery, update management monthly of spending and income achieved.
- Assist to ensure submission of FD-6, FD-7, etc. at NGOAB and maintain subsequent relation/process in Cox’s Bazar
- Prepare FD-6 and FD-7 with relevant documents for Cox’s Bazar Operations.
- Maintain communication with programme people for getting approval/certificate from concern Government Offices in time as a focal of the project.
- TAX & VAT deduction, deposit and track on timeline of the Government
- Ensure statutory compliance regarding TDS and VDS from various bill as applicable rate and record it in the SUN System.
- Work with CXB Finance Unit on preparation of Vendor wise VAT/ TDS calculation sheet; Maintain all payment documents and ensure documentation in place.
- Reconcile Vat and Tax ledgers regularly and report to her/his line manager.
- Prepare financial statements for Audit and facilitate statutory and Donors’ Audit coordination with AAB Finance Unit.
- Support to CXB Finance Team during auditing, donors’ visiting and management reporting
- To prepare financial statement/accounts to facilitate assist finance focal as assigned to support.
- To assist her/his line manager to manage contracts with externals regarding the administrative support of the project.
- To assist her/his line manager to coordinate donor/auditor and provide required documents.
- To assist her/his line manager to prepare, analyse and present management report for various projects and AAB management.
- Coordination with AAB Finance Dhaka Team and Camps in CXB
- Act as a bridge of communication regarding voucher exchanging between CXB and DHK Team.
- To facilitate CXB Finance Team for consolidating of request should get approval/authorization from DHK Finance Team.
- Track on the voucher request and payment with DHK Team.
- Monitor Camps management related to the financial transaction and coordinate to the Camps staff regarding bill/voucher adjustment.
- Regular visit to the Camp(s).
- Minimum Post Graduation in Accounting/Finance. CA Professional is preferred.
- At least 4 year(s)
- At least 04 years’ experience in similar position with International or national NGO.
- Sound financial management knowledge and skill.
- Sound knowledge on statutory and Donors’ compliance issues
- Ability to design and manage multiple budgets according to donor requirements.
- Advanced knowledge on Tax, VAT law and procedures.
- Excellent proficiency in English and Bangla is required for the position, reading, writing and speaking.
- Microsoft office software including proficiency in excel.
- Accounting software knowledge is required, experience on SUN and Vision software is preferred.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 06:23:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!