এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Officer – Learning & Development
Company: Save the Children
Job description: Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for potential female candidates.
Senior Officer- Learning & Development serves as the HR focal point of volunteer management in the humanitarian response program based in Cox’s Bazar Area Office. The incumbent is responsible for volunteer vetting clearance which includes document collection from program, sending request for Legal Vetting request to the international vetting team, maintaining back and forth communication and coordination with program teams and the international vetting team, being solely responsible for managing Volunteer Management System (VMS). S/he assists in the preparation of annual training calendar, monthly report on L&D initiatives & volunteer management, and on a need-basis, supports in the development of training content. S/he also coordinates and facilitates different training sessions for staff as well as manages the volunteer and staff induction and refresher training sessions. The post holder assists in coordinating nominations for regional trainings, all staff wellness initiatives, and training/workshop for volunteers at the field. One of the important duties of this role is to lead the Women Internship program and organize other staff engagement programs and sessions. S/he also coordinates with program(s) and finance team for smooth handling of volunteer payment verification.
Qualifications and experience
- 04 years working experience in Human Resource Management with a focus on Learning & Development function in humanitarian response program with NGO and/or UN agencies
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of child safeguarding and child focused service delivery principles
- Technical knowledge and capacity of scheduling, organizing, facilitating and evaluating high-importance training sessions on organizational culture, values, attributes, and systems
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel; Familiarity with MS Access or other DBMS operations
- Excellent oral & written communication skills to collaborate in an across-cultural set up
- High volume data collection & management, setting priorities and time management, organizing, negotiation, and documentation & filing skills
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach in problem solving
- Ability to work under extreme circumstances, including stress, high security risks and harsh living conditions. Works and lives with a flexible, adaptable and resilient manner
- Masters/MBA, preferably in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Labour Relations, or MIS. Advanced Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource Management and/or Learning & Development is preferred.
Contract length: Up to December 31, 2021
Job location: Cox’s Bazar (frequent field visits required)
No. of vacancies: 01 (One)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 07:53:57 GMT