এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Officer – Recruitment (Volunteer)
Job description: Job Context
- Contract duration: Until 31st October 2022
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Contract type: Fixed term
- The Sr. Officer Recruitment (Volunteer) is responsible for ensure full-cycle of volunteer sourcing, from planning with Program/ project teams on the needs of the departments, and attracting volunteers to leading/ organizing of interviews, conducting screening activities, sharing results and making an offer, onboard and management of administrative requirement in liaison with relevant parties..
- Objective 1: Planning for hiring volunteers
- Work with each department to identify the type of volunteers, numbers and specific tasks that need to be performed by the volunteers from the time of proposal development
- Provide timely feedback to programme and other departments about costing for volunteers and related activities.
- Liaise with PIR unit staff to ensure that organization is updated on governmental rules, NGO best practices etc., around volunteer management in Bangladesh as it relates to both the host and camp communities.
- Anticipate needs and issues and keep both HR unit and Field Coordinators informed
- Collect updated information as regular/weekly/ monthly basis from ISCG, RRRC/CiC etc.
- Coordinate the Sr. Manager-PIR and Secuirty focal to have the updated securities issues before going to respective camp.
- Coordinate with Majhee (Rohinga leader) / PIR / CiC when sourcing volunteer (if required).
- Objective 2: Lead sourcing and hiring of volunteers
- Receive and check all volunteer requisition form.
- Provide feedback to hiring manager regarding JD’s and requisition form (if any).
- Get validation JD and requisition form from respective management.
- Check and update “Terms of reference” for volunteers
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications, meeting with managers to discuss needs and develop sourcing plan;
- Prepare hiring materials and post jobs to appropriate information board etc.
- Set-up volunteer interviews;
- Clarify volunteer terms to candidates and seek their agreement to abide by organizational policies;
- Conduct security clearances/ reference processes;
- Promote ACF’s reputation as “best place to work”;
- Producing Volunteer IDs and Terms of reference
- Forward the new volunteer details for banking/ incentive payment set up
- Objective 3: Lead Volunteer orientation
- Work with programme and CWC team to prepare all necessary documents and contents for Orientation
- Follow up with the teams to ensure an orientation plan is taking place within the first week of hiring
- Act as a point of contact for volunteers should they require any information/clarification
- Monitor and evaluate orientation process.
- Keep record all orientation related documents.
- Develop and update induction materials;
- Objective 4: Ensure proper documentation, archiving and supervise recruitment-related audit requests
- Prepare all necessary sourcing & joining documents as per the organization policy;
- Management of volunteer database and reports
- Actively involved in Recruitment related Audit tasks throughout the year.
- Provide necessary documents to internal/external auditor as per their queries. Prepare the work schedule of cleaner, house keeper and cook.
- Work at office
- Master degree or MBA in Education, Human Resources or relevant field.
- Skills Required: Computer Proficiency, Excellent communication, HR Operations, Labour Law, Recruitment & Selection
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
HRIS/ HR Database Management, INGO, Volunteer Dealings
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Must have the skills of spot assessment and interview.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent skills on local (Chittagunian) languages.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders within a mission environment;
- An excellent network among human resource professionals and related services industries; training, mentoring, counselling etc.;
- Strong writing and the record-keeping ability for interview summary, description of candidates, description of a vacancy and requirement, reports;
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written).
Tk. 71000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 1-month basic salary twice per year.
- Provident Fund: 7.5% of Basic Salary.
- Performance Bonus: Depending on performance.
- End of Contract Benefits: As per organization policy.
- Medical coverage: 80% hospitalization coverage medical expenses (max limit BDT 120,000 per year).
- Group Life insurance and Group Personal Accidental Insurance.
- 18 days of paid annual leave per year.
- 10 days of paid casual leave per year.
- Up to 01 month of paid sick leave per year.
- Up to 26 calendar week’s maternity leave
- Paternity Leave, Compassionate Leave and Marriage Leave.
- Birth Allowance and Marriage Allowance.
- Mobile Allowance and Food Allowance.
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Cross knowledge.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 02:07:57 GMT