এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Programme Manager, Programme Development,Donor Liaison& Reporting and Capacity Development; CCP
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
- Prepare concept note and project proposal on programme need basis in climate change related grant making
- Develop programme capacity development plan and guide to prepare training module for the head office and field level staff
- Mainstreaming Climate Change Adaptation (CCA) in BRAC for establishing BRAC as a major climate change adaptation actor in the national and international network
- Prepare yearly work plan, policy and strategic documents on need basis
- Coordinate climate change mainstreaming drive in the organisation according to the directives of related policy and strategy documents, and guide the M&E teams (both programme M&E team and the central M&E team) to monitor activities from a climate change lens
- Provide clarity on the climate data and indicators ? in terms of its source, analysis, regular update and defining certain criteria ? in relation to organisational climate outcome and output indicators, in collaboration with PRL and other relevant BRAC programmes
- Coordinate the development of programme and projects on climate change adaptation and mitigation (AdMit)
- Oversee implementation of the AdMit projects/ interventions which will involve onsite supervision through field visits
- Drive capacity building of team members, relevant BRAC programmes and community on CCA
- Prepare all GCF related documents/ papers on programme and organisational need basis
- Research and identify media stories, writes and edits media releases, and feature stories within tight timeframes which consistently meet agreed BRAC standards
- Communicate with different clusters, forums, donor and partners organisations to improve coordination, capacity and liaison
- Supportive supervision of programme staff for their intellectual growth
- Represent BRAC in national and international forums
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place and also encourage others to do so.
- Masters in Social Science/ Environmental and Climate Science/ Engineering/ Disaster Management/ Agriculture/ Development Studies or any relevant discipline from any recognised university/ institution with minimum 2nd division/ class or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all academic examinations
- At least 8 year(s)
- Minimum 08 years of work experience in diverse project management including 4 years’ experience in CCA and DRR field
- Additional Requirements:
- Sound knowledge of environment, climate change, disaster management, DRR and CCA, policy analysis
- Able to work in collaboration with partners/ stakeholders e.g. UN, INGO/ NGO, Government, etc.
- Understanding of donor coordination, proposal and report writing
- Have effective programme and people management skills with strong competencies in teamwork and partnership
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- High level of managerial experience including financial management and budgeting
- Excellent speaking and writing skill both in Bangla and English
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others
Job date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 05:27:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!