এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Project Engineer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Assist Project Manager on DRR scheme technical aspect and keep the project scheme within the budget, planning and implementation of the activities.
- Assist Project Manager to take appropriate engineering measures to ensure cost effectiveness throughout DRR project schemes implementation.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly work plan and/schedule based on project priorities.
- Assist PM for preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly schedules and work plan in the light of the project scope to produce desired results.
- Ensure close coordination with the field team of DRR in an effective implementation of the project of WFP.
- Foster and maintain good working relationship with team members, camp communities, CICs and other stakeholder and encourage team member for doing so.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning Reengineers to phases and elements; reviewing DRR schemes.
- Determines project specifications by DRR scheme design, donor’s & WFP requirements, and performance standards; completing technical designing, drawing; preparing BOQ, cost estimates.
- Confirms product/raw materials performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project scheme, scheme plan and specifications; calculating time requirements
- Maintains project schedule by technical monitoring of project scheme progress; coordinating technical activities; resolving technical problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Provide support in mainstreaming Quality & Accountability into the program and maintaining all the record of project activities and Q & A.
- Work with cooperative attitude and keep a high standard of work quality considering DRR priorities.
- Ensure use and implementation of all those findings and feedbacks that received at the result of any monitoring and/or supervision that help in improving project implementation and effectiveness.
- Collect data and develop progress reports periodically to PM in order to ensure the provision of accurate and updated information.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining records of project activities, achievements, trainings and modules along with project team members on engineering aspect.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Civil Engineering
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in English and Bengali
- Computer literacy, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Practicing gender and cultural diversity
- Able to operate virtual platform like Skype/Zoom/Team etc.
- Able to drive motorcycle and will have valid driving license.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Tk. 70000 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 70000 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 04:33:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!