ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Technical Manager – Livestock under SHOUHARDO III Program
Job description: Job Context
- Location: Based in CARE Bangladesh Dhaka Office.
- Duration: Duration of the Contract will be up to March 31, 2022.
- Responsibility # 1: Support PNGO technical staff on strategies and guidelines, and planning activities and setting targets:
- Work closely and support PNGO technical staff to better understand present priority of program including program sustainability, integration strategy, modules and guidelines.
- Support TO-ED in developing their plans, setting targets (district, upazila, union and village levels) and implementing in the field.
- Support PNGOs in revising mid-year activity plan and budget.
- Master’s in Animal Husbandry/ DVM background from a reputed university.
- 6 to 7 year(s)
- 6 to 7 years’ experience as senior level position in relevant field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including fluency in written and spoken English.
- Computer proficiency in MS words, MS-Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
- Core Competencies:
- Solid conceptual and technical understanding on livestock value chains.
- Interpersonal communication skills and team player.
- Exposure in dealing with Government line departments, academia, research institutions, private sectors and relevant LSPs.
- Proven track record to work with private partners.
- Understanding on promotion of affordable and inclusive business model in livestock sub-sectors.
- Skills around linkage development, networking and negotiation with private and public institutions including research organizations
- Analytical and report writing skills.
- Ensure and Promote GEDI and be GEDI sensitive, creating an enabling environment where diversity can flourish and all staff and stakeholders experience inclusion and appreciation.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- In addition, CARE offers Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment, Life and Health Insurance, Working Mother Benefits, Day care facilities etc.
Job date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 07:19:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!