সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist
Job description: Job Context
We are looking to hire an SEO Expert & Digital Marketing Analyst to join our dynamic team. In this position, who can develop digital marketing strategies to enhance our brands, implement digital marketing & sales plans, creative planning, and execution of all the digital marketing campaigns, including good knowledge of content writing. Experienced in managing SEO/ SEM, Content Creation, Content marketing, email marketing, social media content creation, social media marketing, Brand Promotional activities. And who has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must understand our company’s business proposition.
- Solid Understanding of On-page, Off-page, and Technical SEO.
- Be able to identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Develop and implement Content strategies.
- Managing all kinds of paid marketing
- Google Adsense, Adwords, Analytics.
- Sound knowledge in the Gray hat, black hat, white hat SEO, and PBN Setup skills.
- Analysis and Write content for SEO and Social networking accounts such as
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. Create and edit posts, videos, and other content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Planning and managing email marketing.
- Content writing experience.
- Communication with clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Digital marketing expert, Graphic Design, Off Page SEO, On page SEO, SEO, SEO and Digital Marketer, Technical SEO
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Brand Marketing, Digital Sales and Marketing, SEO and Digital
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have professional experience in digital marketing & SEO.
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working with popular keyword, audit & analysis tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Polite and should have good organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 00:52:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!