এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Social Welfare Officer
Job description: Job Context
It will be required of the incumbent to move from places to places on frequent basis. For the purpose of the official`s regular movement, company will provide motorcycle.
- Making list of all Government and private hospitals from across the country.
- Identifying poor and helpless patients and ensuring prompt financial support to them.
- Besides proper medical treatment, ensuring financial support and employment to the helpless patients residing in the government or private hospital.
- Analyzing the probable expenditures associated to any welfare activity, generating report and having it approved duly by concerned authority.
- Setting and achieving monthly target as per work plan.
- Generating monthly report on patients’ details and expenses incurred from their treatment and submitting it to the concerned authority for further strategic decision.
- Following up with the patients who are undergoing treatment and generating report accordingly.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Ability to Drive Motorbike, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Report Writing
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
NGO, NGO ( Health), Trust, Welfare * Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at least 24 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidate should be humanitarian, compassion and has to have urge for doing good for the society.
- Ability to drive motorbike and having license is must.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Job date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 06:51:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!