ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Software Engineer
Job description: Job Context
ASAI Management Services Ltd. (AMSL) is a fully owned entity of ASA International Group PLC (ASAI), a multinational conglomerate enlisted in London Stock Exchange. ASAI delivers microfinance services to 2.2 million clients in 13 countries in Asia and Africa. Among other services, AMSL also develops, implements and maintains all software necessary for entities of ASAI in different countries. AMSL IT team is comprised of 30+ professionals divided into Programming, Quality Assurance, Implementation Management, and Infrastructure Management teams.
- Develop financial application writing efficient code using .net technologies.
- Writing testable program following proper architectural design
- Maintain proper documentations following standard guidelines
- Working on enhancement, bug fixing and change request on existing application.
- R&D on new tools, technologies and methodologies.
- Team oriented attitude with strong communications skills
- Innovative, open minded and ready to put the necessary effort to reach the goals and deadlines
- The ideal candidate will be an intelligent, mature and level headed individual who will seek long-term future with the organization
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer
- Accountable for the delivery of all technology related projects including developments of new websites and software and ongoing enhancements
- Continue strategic approach, innovation and develop best practices in the use of technology
- Support senior software engineer or team lead
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management to achieve organizational goal
- Work from home, Work at office
- Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science / Engineering
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Must have good experience and sound knowledge in .NET framework, ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, C#, MS SQL Server, Crystal Report and IIS
- Analyze, Architect and Design applications and databases
- Relational database design, development and implementation
- Extensive front-end and back-end development with MS SQL Server including; design, creation and maintenance of tables, stored procedures, triggers, and views
- Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries and objects
- Knowledge of Micro services, Docker, Kuberneties, RabbitMQ, REST API etc. will added advantages.
- Experience developing relational data models in support of business requirements
- Must have very good knowledge of object oriented design and programming
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Work with the development team to prioritize and execute on tasks and development activities
- Follow established standards and processes to deliver quality software
- Communicate and provide technical solution to ASAI entities in Asia & Africa
- Having experience in banking/financial software development will get preference.
Tk. 70000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Boishkahi allowance, Life & health coverage, & yearly health-check.
Expected salary: 70000 per month
Job date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 08:58:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!