ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Software Engineer (ASP.NET + AngularJS)
Job description: Job Context
- Build scale able and manageable business products using the best solution.
- Ensure 90% commit to `Done` ratio.
- Ensure deliverables on time.
- Develop standard Web based business application using Asp.Net & SQL Server 2012 +
- Writing complex SQL Query to meet project requirements.
- Taking ownership of the job/task
- Design and develop report using RDLC Report.
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to project
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential and never disclose any information out of the company.
- Design and execute test plans on applications.
- M.Sc in Computer Science/ B. Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering
- Skills Required: AngularJS, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, RDLC
- At least 2 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Technical Requirements (Must): 1 year experience in ASP.Net MVC, JQuery, MSSQL Server.
- Should have experience in MVC & .Net Core including JQuery, Ajax, Crystal Report
- Must have knowledge on Web Service (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Excellent Knowledge on C#/.NET, Entity Framework And LINQ
- Knowledge on OOP principles, design patterns etc.
- Good understanding about .NET language features like Attributes, Reflections, Serializations and Generic etc.
- Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries and database administration
- You must be a good team player, highly self motivated and a strong communicator
- Experience in ERP will be preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of developing business and automation software.
- Solid knowledge on analyzing clients’ existing systems & translating client requirements into technical requirements
- Good communication skill with proactive nature
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 07:37:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!