ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Job description: Job Context
ASAI Management Services Ltd. (AMSL) is a fully owned entity of ASA International Group PLC (ASAI), a multinational conglomerate enlisted in London Stock Exchange. ASAI delivers microfinance services to 2.4 million clients in 13 countries in Asia and Africa. Among other services, AMSL also develops, implements and maintains all software necessary for entities of ASAI in different countries. AMSL IT team is comprised of around 70 professionals divided into Programming, Quality Assurance, Implementation Management, and Infrastructure Management teams. Software Quality Assurance team of AMSL is responsible for Testing and quality control of the software developed by its own team or contractors and purchased from vendors.
- Work eagerly to improve the domain and contexts perception within a time sensitive period.
- Review requirement specification and Identifying business requirements.
- Create and execute test cases for specific requirement/s, review test result/s.
- Testing in different environment including Web and Mobile device.
- Conduct all type of Black box Testing, whichever required.
- Communicate with offshore IT heads regarding New Implementations and Resolve/Unresolved issues
- Ensure that testing activities will guide development to meet the business requirements and systems goals.
- Explore the application behavior and post queries & confusions.
- Major activities will include bug hunting, analyzing in details level, bug reporting and follow up the bugs.
- Analyze the formal test results in order to discover and resolve bugs and set the priority and severity of the bugs.
- Provide rapid and constructive notification on any fix/development.
- Analyze the database structures and SQL queries, write test queries and also measure the query performance.
- Execute and interpret the results of sapient and automated tests at both the application code and user interface layers.
- Develop and document test configurations and test environments.
- Prepare and maintain test documentation suite that includes test scripts, feature work-flow diagrams, checklists, test reports.
- Hands on Experience on API & Performance test with renowned open source/paid tools
- Perform R&D to identify the scope of test ideas that may scale up the output level.
- Communicate and provide technical solution to ASAI entities in Asia & Africa.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Having experience in banking/financial software testing will get preference.
- Solid understanding on SDLC and STLC.
- Sound knowledge on basic SQL queries.
- Experience in any automation tools is a plus.
- Very good communication skill in English (Verbal & Written).
- Sound knowledge in .NET framework, ASP .Net, C#, MS SQL Server, Crystal Report are plus.
- Able to work independently & under pressure.
- Team oriented attitude with strong communications skills.
- Innovative, open minded and ready to put the necessary effort to reach the goals and deadlines.
Tk. 45000 – 70000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Boishkahi allowance, Life & health coverage, & yearly health-check.
Expected salary: 45000 – 70000 per month
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:54:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!