চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sous Chef – Indian Kitchen
Job description: Job Context
- We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef who is highly expertise in Indian food preparing. Your skill in Foods preparation should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes.
- The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our customize food.
- Properly measuring kitchen ingredients and food portions.
- Ensuring kitchen staff adhere to set standards, procedures, department rules and sanitation requirements
- Managing the kitchen inventory and ensuring supplies are fresh and of high quality.
- Keeping the workstation and kitchen equipment clean, organized and sanitized
- Taking charge of kitchen opening, closing and other side duties as directed by the Executive Chef.
- Supervise the Indian Specialty Outlet kitchen in the preparation and presentation of all food items in accordance with the hotel’s SOPs and standardized menu guidelines.
- Monitor regular standards of production to ensure highest level of quality.
- Monitor all aspects pertaining to the control of the hotel’s food cost.
- Participate in the drafting of concept ideas and menus for all special events and functions while encouraging all employees to put forward their ideas and utilizing them wherever practical.
- Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per Municipality requirements at all times.
- Manage all activities in the kitchen, including food preparation and production, and management and training of kitchen staff
- Ensure efficient, cost-effective operation and profitability of food production
- Supervise and inspect all preparation and cooking equipment on a regular basis to ensure that they are kept clean, sanitary, and in perfect operating order
- Ensure that food products, presentation, and plating are of the highest quality, and are prepared to serve in a timely manner
- Assure adherence to all standards of food quality, preparation, recipes, and presentation in conjunction with the specifications
- Monitor holding and storage operations, stocking and food rotation, and guarantee food service sanitation standards are met
- Assure kitchen personnel is trained in best cleanliness and sanitation practices.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Formal Culinary Training, Previous Hotel Experience, Extensive Food and Beverage Knowledge, Strong Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail, Knowledge of Restaurant Regulations, Leadership, Management, Positivity, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Exceptional Customer-Service Skills is must.
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.