এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Specialist- Digital Marketing (NGO Business)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of digital advertising campaigns
- Daily account reviews of campaigns, keywords, audiences, impressions share, ad copy, ad creative, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Identify, recommend and implement optimizations to improve account performance.
- Remain current on emerging industry trends and changes to the ad platforms
- Effectively disseminate content created through a diverse set of media, including virtual/digital forums and networks, as well as formal communications media.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO [search Engine Optimization], marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- The incumbent must have minimum BBA/MBA degree with specialization in Marketing and Communication from any universities.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of digital marketing preferably from digital agency.
- KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Through understanding of external & internal communications, brand management, media relations and consumer insights
- Good understanding of general Marketing processes and channels including Marketing strategy and planning.
- Exposure in digital marketing skill encompassing keyword generation, PPC marketing and banner advertising.
- Experience of digital content management in different platforms (e.g. Dotnet, CMS) and campaign management. (e.g. Google AdWords Email) is preferred
- Good understanding of standard computer applications (MS Office, Illustrator, Photoshop)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive salary and benefits will be provided to the deserving candidate.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 25 May 2021 02:18:21 GMT