এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Specialist/ Manager- Business Development (NGO Business)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Work with management to define, and then execute on business development and development partners’ strategies.
- Understand target development partner’s buying cycles in-depth, influence those cycles where possible, and accurately forecast revenue to management
- Work closely with program teams to scope solutions to development agency’s needs, to include developing presentations, RFP response.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the potential partners and major competitors in target markets.
- Closely work with Grant team and meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets and assist the organization in growing existing business.
- Identify market changes or new opportunities to and present these opportunities to the management
- Represent at events and conferences.
- Conduct market research, analyze and provide feedback
- The incumbent must have minimum BBA/MBA/ Master degree with specialization in Economics/Marketing / Development Studies from any universities.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Minimum 5-7 years of marketing experience is required.
- KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Experience in managing multiple business development operations
- Must understand financial indicators, budgeting and marketing expenses control
- Good leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Good business knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Organizational skills
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive salary and benefits will be provided to the deserving candidate.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 25 May 2021 05:50:11 GMT