এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Specialist- Psychiatrist
Job description: Job Context
- Organization: IOM (International Organization for Migration)
- Job Location: Willing to work anywhere in Cox`s Bazar
- Provide specialized consultation and treatment to the patients suffering from severe and common psychiatric, mental and emotional disorders paying special attention to the cultural context.
- Contribute as a member of the Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) Team to supervision and support to national psychologists and counsellors.
- Ensure that guidelines and psychotropic medications and drug list are available in the project.
- Evaluate psychiatric services available in-country, including possibilities for psychiatric hospitalisation, and the quality of those services.
- Establish collaboration/communication with other medical specialties in order to achieve a multi-disciplinary approach to patient care.
- Train and supervise MHPSS staff, Medical Officers and other relevant staff in the diagnosis and treatment of severe and common mental health disorders according to MoH&FW, IOM and other standard guidelines.
- Manage referred cases of psychiatric disorders from Forcedly Displaced Myanmar National (FDMN) camps in Ukhiya and Teknaf and take necessary measure for further referral to higher level centre.
- Assessment of clients’ needs, abilities or behaviour using a variety of methods, including clinical interviews, behaviour analysis, I.Q assessments, Psycho-diagnostic assessment, Neuropsychological assessment and Specific learning disability assessment.
- Maintain the highest regard for patient dignity and observe the precepts of the Medical Ethics on Rights for patients.
- Lead and guide disability assessment in the camps, analyze data and recommend accordingly for programme development/changes.
- Formulate and Plan for psychological intervention and psycho-social rehabilitation by using different theoretical approaches/model to treat various mental health problems of children, adolescents and adults.
- Guide and supervise national psychologists in conducting individual psychotherapy sessions, Behaviour Modification, Family therapy and Crisis intervention.
- Advise the programme on engaging community health care providers through outreach health programmes for community based MHPSS interventions, coordinate with Health NGO partner and volunteers and support them in skill developments.
- Maintain proper data regardingconsultations, treatments, follow ups and regularly submitin the DHIS2 and other systems for the purpose of monitoring the provision of care.
- Support the existing health sector coordination mechanisms and liaise with health sector stakeholders to contribute to addressing the unmet needs in mental health, optimizing the allocation of available resources, developing clinical protocols, guidelines and standards.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Completed advanced medical degree from an accredited academic institution with Post-graduate specialization in Psychiatry (MD/FCPS or equivalent degree)
- At least 5 year(s)
- Experience with cognitive behavioural techniques and counselling
- IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in Bengali and English
- Flexible and able to manage stress
- Ability to train others
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills; courtesy, tact and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of diverse cultural and national backgrounds
- Well-developed skills in personal organization, priority setting, problem solving and writing; Strong client orientation and service approach with personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, and drive for results
- High degree of judgment and initiative; ability to work with a high degree of independence within assigned areas.
- At least 05 (five) years of work experience in the relevant fields
- Previous experience in international organization is an advantage. Knowledge and experience in relevant fields with working in the field of migration, disaster, medical emergency will be added as advantage
- Ability to works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, and beneficiaries
- Familiar with MS Office package
- Monthly gross salary for this position is BDT 285426.83
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 19 May 2021 07:42:13 GMT