এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Specialist, Social Media and Digital Marketing; Skills Development
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Develop and manage digital marketing strategy to establish the Programme’s social media presence.
- Ensure multi-channel marketing and digital brand consistency.
- Manage content and maintain a content calendar for social media to increase the engagement on digital platform.
- Increase the reach of the Programme and the services provided by the Programme in digital space.
- Develop content and ensure the quality of Information Education and Communication (IEC) materials.
- Increase web traffic and manage websites.
- Analyse the reporting, provide insights and identify next steps to optimise and improve performance.
- Manage any digital product designed or help customised products as per project’s requirement
- Coordinate with different digital marketing and communication agencies and provide them with strategic and creative briefs.
- Collaborate with the BRAC Communications Unit as well as external stakeholders. The person will work closely with the SDP Communication, Knowledge Management, Fundraising Technology for Development and Social Inclusion unit within SDP.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelors/Masters in Communication / Business Studies / Development Studies / International Relationship / Economics / Management or any other related subject from any recognised university with minimum 2nd division/class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 02 years of experience in the related field.
- Practical experience in the area of communications, digital content creation both in English and Bangla, illustration and graphics.
- Additional Requirements:
- Sound conceptual knowledge on major elements associated with development/NGO management and understanding on key development issues in the context of urban and rural Bangladesh.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation strategies, content management systems (CMS), HTML, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytical tools to promote the digital contents and products.
- Advanced knowledge on Adobe illustrator, photoshop, indesign and many others tools to create digital contents
- Excellent team player and proactive in building relationships
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing integrated communications strategies and plans (traditional, digital, and experiential).
- An understanding of how social media and interactive communication platforms fit into the project and drive the campaigns and interventions and exceptional content generating and editing skills for a diverse range of purposes and formats, including print, online, interactive, and social media.
- Excellent in operating Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel) and other relevant applications for the role.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills both in English and Bangla (C1 with certificate or a university degree in English language will get preference).
- Excellent prioritisation, organisational and time management skills as well as the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to comply with confidentiality expectations specific to sensitive matters or situations as they arise.
- Knowledge and sensitisation on gender and diversity issues are desirable.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 04:40:41 GMT