চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sr. Executive – Accounts & Commercial
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Prepare vouchers for all cheque payments and posted in Accounting Software system on the same day of cheque payment.
- Prepare Bank reconciliation statement on a weekly basis.
- Prepare cost statement (L/C wise) for imported Materials.
- Collection of Invoices from service providers on a monthly basis and update postings immediately.
- Posting of salary and allowances in Accounting Software in the following day of fund transfer.
- Provide documents to Auditors’ while conducting Audit by the External Auditors.
- Transfer Fund to the Provident fund and Gratuity A/C at the time salary disbursement.
- Visit factory for checking the stock and the payment incurred at factory as and when require.
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements, Monthly and Annual Management Financial Statements using Accounting Software and spreadsheet.
- Maintenance the operation of EDF, UPAS, Deferred LC, PC, TR, CC Hypo, STL, Demand, HPSM or project Loan in both local and foreign currency.
- Assist Head of (A&F) for monitoring the L/C settlement procedures against import documents from bank with completing the C & F processing.
- Preparing the procedures of VAT & Income Tax Deduction at sources against payment and deposit to Govt. Treasury.
- Assist Head of (A&F) to handle Corporate & Employees Income Tax matter and keep liaison with Audit Firm.
- Ensure all commercial activities (e.g. issuance of PI, L/C amendment, correction of L/C terms and conditions according to Bangladesh Bank rules & regulations, shipment conditions, negotiation to buyers and sellers, payment realization etc.) through overseas phone and e-mail.
- Maintain proper liaison with concerned agencies, trade bodies, banks, shipping line, C&F agents, transport agents, insurance companies, VAT department, production department etc.
- Follow up for raw and packing materials and ensure proper selection of HS code for easy clearance from customs and save additional cost.
- Responsible for prepare & submit monthly, quarterly and annual report to the management for necessary action.
- Placing orders for all purchase local & foreign, after checking the best source, price & lead-time.
- Guiding Team if need any drafting correction on documentation / permission according to the contract / LC / booking/ approval/ mail etc.
- Ensure preparing and renewal all kind of Commercial related Certificates from government authorities.
- Ensure managing yearly Customs Audit claims independently.
- Regularly monitoring & tracking various stages of Export/Import as well as payment follow-up.
- Any other assignment not detailed herein & felt conducive by Management as and when necessary.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- At least 8-10 years working experience in the of any reputed garments industry/Group of Company.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications is a must.
Job date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 05:19:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!