রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sr. Executive (Accounts)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Collect operational data and make analyses reports to forecast expenses and budgets.
- Collect production data, maintenance and inventory control data.
- Collect and analyze past years data to forecast budget for the ensuing year.
- Study, review and reconcile variances in reports and data.
- Identify solutions and create resources to control gaps.
- Design, create and implement strategies, best practices and process improvements.
- Identify operational opportunities and implement best processes and practices.
- Design and implement advanced solutions based on collected data.
- Ensure accuracy of client billing activities.
- Review and process unpaid or pending accounts.
- Manage overpayment and refunding activities.
- Manage internal and external financial reporting.
- Provide financial and economic advice when needed
- Prepare and manage new business bids.
- Make price adjustments according to client requirements.
- Identify and analyze potential fund risk level.
- Analyze and maintain customer account activities and necessary documentations.
- Participate in internal audits.
- Update customer account information as and when needed.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations.
- Cooperate with internal teams and external account holders for accurate and timely processing of billing and payment activities.
- Coordinate with Client Account Manager to ensure client satisfaction.
- Coordinate and develop fact sheets, sales reports, revenue reports, proposals, etc for management.
- Preparation of Balance Sheets.
- Preparation of cash flow statement
- Stock tracking and preparation of inventory statements
- Maintenance of financial records
- Capacity to handle independently all affairs of accounts department
- Financial reporting-weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly, yearly and as per requirement of management
- Supervision of the work of subordinates
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash Management and petty cash.
- MBA/MBS/ M.Com (Major in Accounting / Finance) from any public/ reputed private Universities with good academic record.
- All through in commerce background.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Jute/ Textile/ Spinning Mill Experienced will be preferred
- For the post of Sr. Executive, minimum 5+ years’ service as Sr. Executive in a reputed company
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Knowledge and experience of related computer applications
- Strong communication skills
- Information and task monitoring
- Problem analysis
- Stress tolerance
- Proactive, honest, Sincere, hardworking and Self motivated.
Job date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 08:39:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!