ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager – Land
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- To verify the records of rights from the land office (i.e. known as land Revenue office)
- To register the change in ownership at the land Revenue Office.
- To maintain liasion with all external agencies such as AC Land office, Rajuk, PWD, City Corporation etc.
- To keep and maintain good relations with AC-Land for Mutation.
- Prepare deed of transfer and pay stamp duty.
- To obtain inspection for RS Mutation.
- To obtain necessary erection clearance from local authority.
- To keep good relation with Vender and remain updated with Stamp costs, registration fee, documentation charges and any other taxes and expenses likely to be incurred in connection with the Deed of Agreement, Registration, Transfer etc.
- Conduct RS Mutation on property.
- Check the legal status of the land (mortgaged or leased or ownership) at the relevant Sub-register office(s) and appropriate office(s)
- Work at office
- Graduate in any discipline/ Retired kanungo/ Land Acqusition Officer (LAO)/ Asst. Settlement Officer (ASO) will be preferable.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong knowledge about civil procedure.
- Strong Management and Leadership skills with proven ability to supervise staff.
- Must be knowledgeable in laws, ordinances, regulations etc., which govern real estate, procurement principles and practices and other related activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 08:46:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!