রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager (Mechanical)
Job description: Job Context
Plan and develop rules & procedures for smooth assembly activities and efficient production with an aim to achieve the Company`s sales target.
- Assist supervisor to identify loopholes and weakness in Factory and develop effective Standard Operating Procedures
- Suggests Management in developing and implementing rules, policy and procedures related to Factory
- Working closely with other sub-units of the Group to develop policies and systems.
- Assisting supervisor in preparing budget for all units under his supervision, analyze the variance and ensure control.
- Taking steps for Team building and motivation of the employees for improving productivity.
- Designing the daily production based on sales demand and allocating workers effectively and efficiently.
- Assist supervisor to ensure the quality control process of production.
- Ensuring the production as per demand of sales.
- Formulating ideas for development of the assembly.
- Assist in reporting on major changes in components, monthly reporting, special reporting etc. to the corresponding section.
- Giving reminder on the reported items to the concerned personnel for in time measures.
- Giving reminder time to time to PD for purchasing regular consumables and special tools.
- Developing skill matrix of workers and gradually upgrading the matrix.
- Carrying out the responsibilities of Directory during his absence as delegated by the authority.
- Make the maintenance schedule of machineries and tools used in the factory and take necessary steps for trouble-shooting if necessary.
- Assist the corresponding personnel maintaining proper files and register as formats supported by T&M
- Taking appropriate measures in order to continual improvement of employees through motivation and proper facilitation.
- Ensure safe and healthy working condition for all factory employees.
- Taking strict measures on using proper protective gears.
- Developing and maintaining proper chain in procuring and repairing parts locally.
- Keep records of inventory items in IFS.
- Submission of Daily/Weekly visiting/Activity report.
- Any other job as and when assigned by the management.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from any Public university.
- Bangladesh University of Business and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology,Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology,Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Assembly, Automobile Engineering, Manufacturing, Manufacturing and Quality, Production * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
- Age 26 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skill.
- Prepare and produce necessary reports to the authority time to time.
- Computer literacy is must specially on MS Office Package.
- Good analytical ability.
- The incumbent has to work at Factory, Mymensingh (Valuka)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered to the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
Location: Mymensingh, Mymensingh
Job date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 04:35:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!