এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sr. Executive, Compliance
Job description: Job Context
The individual will be responsible for Compliance related issues of the Business Unit.
- Liaison with regulatory bodies & stake-holders like; BGMEA, Labor Court, NGO’s, Govt. Agencies, Labor Organizations. Monitor & follow-up different licenses, court cases and workers grievance related issues.
- Conduct audit on ETI base code and coordinate with SEDEX and third party regarding SMETA audit and follow up with the facility to improve accordingly.
- Contribute to SA 8000, BSCI, ISO 9001, Fair-Trade, Organic Exchange (OE), ACCORD, Alliance Standards related activities as per requirements.
- Liaison with BGMEA and factories to update and provide necessary supports for Group insurance and collecting Insurance benefits.
- Consult with factories and the Legal experts & other industry professionals to realize and clarify the grey areas of the laws as well as the new requirements from the customers.
- Provide necessary support to the factory’s Compliance team during Buyers’ / Certification Audit.
- Communicate and support production facilities to ensure environmental compliance as required by Environmental guideline.
- Lead the Internal (Social Compliance & Security) Audit at facilities within the Group and suppliers’ facilities, and coordinate to implement remedial measures of all non-conformity.
- Conduct or arrange formal & informal Training for the Employee/Worker’s about labor law, certification as well as buyers’ requirements (e.g. SA 8000, ISO 9001, Buyer’s CoC, etc).
- Consult with factory regarding increment and promotion, benefits, etc., HR & legal issues as well as to face any unwanted situation for smooth running of the factory.
- Monitor factory activities to detect breach of compliance and immediately take appropriate action.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resource Management, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Textile Technology, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Additional certification from different Institutes will add value to the candidacy.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compliance, Health/ Safety & Fire, Labor Counseling
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Bhaluka, Mymensingh
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:12:47 GMT