এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sr. Finance & Admin Officer (NGO)
Job description: Job Context
- It`s an almost permanent position in the organization. We (AGRAJATTRA) looking for suitable candidates (men and women) for immediate appointments for Cox`sbazar office and Chittagong Head Office.
- The selected candidates will be appointed on a temporary basis initially for six months which may be extended for the future periods. Age and academic qualifications may be relaxed for highly experienced candidates. Candidate from local – Ukhia/Teknaf/ Cox`s Bazar/Ctg will be given preference.
- Overall Finance/accounts Maintain the project.
- Ensuring Project Finance and Administrative process, maintain financial qualitative and quantities standards within the time frame, and also take initiative for further development of the project.
- Liaise closely with Donors, Management, Project Director, Field Offices & project management finance team in implementing the accounting and financial system as per the standard policies of AGRAJATTRA and as per the regulations stipulated in the project agreement.
- Lead finance and admin related matters of the field offices.
- Maintain books of accounts of the project and ensure the smooth functioning of the accounting systems and record-keeping pertaining to the project.
- Store and preserve all the valuable and necessary documents and records related to project accounting.
- Regularly update information (accounting) and bookkeeping as per accepted principals of Project Memorandum, agreement, and rules of AGRAJATTRA.
- Supervise and guide the project and field level accounts team. Conduct internal review visits for regularizing the accounts and inventory at all the levels and ensure that all policies are complied with.
- Prepare monthly and periodical financial statements, fund requisition, and correspondence with the respective banks.
- Prepare Budget Monitoring Review and Analysis report for smooth implementation of the project.
- Ensure budgetary control. Remind the concerned project personnel to keep the expenditure within the budget limit. Assist and cooperate with the team in other activities.
- Fund Management of the Project (Cash forecast and cash disbursement) and ensure adequate fund flow to the Project to run the project activities smoothly.
- Arrange internal and External Audit of the Project.
- Financial Monitoring visit to Regional Office and Field Offices.
- Capacity building of the Accounts Personnel of field offices of the Project on AGRAJATTRA rules and regulations.
- Liaison with outside agencies (GO and NGOs) to enhance their cooperation with the project and create a working environment in the area.
- Participate in a different meeting, seminar-workshop (GO and NGO)
- Assist senior management in determining the future course of action and developing policy for the project.
- Always be loyal and abide by the rules and regulation of AGRAJATTRA,
- To perform any other job assigned by the organization as and when required.
- Work at office
- M. Com/ MBA preferably with Honors in Accounting/ Finance from any recognized University.
- Professional qualification, such as CA-CC shall be treated as additional qualification.
- Skills Required: Accounts Software, Compliance Management, Cost Management, Donor Compliance, Excellent communication skill, Financial Reporting, HRD
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts and Finance, Accounts Software, Admin, Administration, Budget Management, Financial Reporting, Internal Audit, NGO Affairs Bureau, Tally ERP9, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax) * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Micro-Credit, NGO, Development Agency
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- A minimum of 03 years’ experience working in donor-funded projects in Bangladesh.
- Ability to lead, manage and build the capacity of staff,
- Excellent skills in using Excel for planning/review/analysis purposes,
- Intermediate wrote and spoken English skills,
- Having organizing capacity and communication skill
- Having computer skill (Accounts software (Mandatory), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel)
- Creative in thinking and practice in modern development approach
- Cooperative with other team members
- Good behavior, open-mindedness, and respect for others.
- Listening capacity, the mentality to work in any difficult environment.
- Develop an attitude to work with grass route level beneficiaries.
- Willing to work at the grassroots level intensively.
- Willing to work extra time as and when required.
- She/He will have to operate to AGRAJATTRA personnel policy, gender policy, Financial policy, Procurement policy, etc. its non-political and non-religious stands and the law of Bangladesh.
Chattogram, Cox’s Bazar
Tk. 30000 – 35000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Festival Bonus, Gov’t holiday, Mobile allowances & other benefits will get as per organization HR policy.
Expected salary: 30000 – 35000 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 03:16:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!