চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sr. Manager, Electrical
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Plan, supervise and monitor maintenance of different types of electrical items.
- Ensure all electrical equipment’s are operational and maintained as per the standards.
- Perform scheduled/ preventive/ break down maintenance of continuous process machinery such as Generators (Gas, Diesel), Boilers (Gas, Diesel, EGB), Air Compressors, WTP, ETP, RO, Pump-Motors, HVAC, Lift, Solar plant, Substations Operation, Dyeing and Knitting Machine as per compliance rule.
- Install the manual and automatic fire delectation system as per National Fire Protection standards (NFPA)
- Deal with various utility service provider organizer (PDB, Gas, T & T, WASA, Fire Brigade etc) for load sanction, license etc.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of the department i.e. Installations, Commissioning, and Erection & Maintenance (Especially for knitting, Dyeing & Finishing machineries).
- Ensure that a full preventative maintenance plan is established and adhered to through day to day schedule maintenance activities.
- Ensure preventive maintenance of boilers, generators & all compressors for undistributed supply and also take proper plan about inverter, motor, electrical panel board, and plc, etc.
- Ensure all control panels and DB Boards are properly maintained to reduce the breakdown.
- Prepares electrical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends by using ERP.
- Conduct regular inspections of electrical systems, equipment, and components in the different workplaces to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repairing.
- Ensure adherence to all SOP (standard operating procedure) in all process as well as utility equipment and Performing tasks with proper safety standard.
- Make a schedule of preventive maintenance to keep minimum downtime due to electrical breakdown.
- Any other task assign by the Management.
- B.Sc in EEE from any reputed University.
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 40 to 45 years
- Knowledge of Auto CAD, MS Excel, MS Project and MS Office is required.
- Candidate should be proactive, target oriented and can-do attitude.
- Should have interpersonal skill.
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Job date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 05:58:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!