এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sr. Manager – Sales & Marketing
Job description: Job Context
- Seeking a high-achieving and skilled individual who can work in a highly competitive environment and lead a team in Top-Level product marketing and management to achieve marketing objectives and ensure sales growth.
- Opportunity to lead a dynamic team & work independently.
- Lucrative career path.
- Industry standard Compensation package.
- Leverage Marketing Communications through messaging and brand development.
- Ensure objective based marketing with proper trend analysis.
- Plan & execute visual merchandising & trade marketing.
- Create strong brand awareness countrywide through various initiatives & media planning.
- Research industry landscape to identify and analyze the competition to ensure new and existing service offerings are competitively structured and priced. Develop competitive assessments, market segmentation, and targeting & SWOT analysis.
- Make research on customers, current market conditions & competitor information and able to perform cost-benefit analysis.
- Plan & implement seasonal campaign (Design, executive, follow up objective oriented campaign).
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer/ clients relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Utilize Market Research through Marketing Analytics to understand customer needs and pin point’s industry mega trends.
- Ensure consistent order tools configuration. Product pricing, Market trend assessment, market demand analysis.
- Manage Product Planning in support of business plan and established value proposition. Create product road map detailing current capabilities and evolution of future offerings as driven by market offering requirements.
- Visit Corporate Customers, Government offices, NGOs and preparing offer letter/quotation, follow-up clients, and close the deal. Have existing contacts in Govt. offices, private and NGO institutes.
- Maintain smooth & prompt communication with clients, parties, customers over mobile/ email communications and manage their feedback, queries & complaints to retain existing business and increase sales volume.
- Maintain a good system/ database to keep the client’s details for future reference.
- Lead the Sales and Marketing team, People development, manpower management and arrangement of necessary training, arrange monthly, quarterly and yearly different sales meetings.
- Coordinate all sales collateral and sales training material.
- Develop and provide Vision/Strategic Planning to support the optimum business model to succeed.
- Align Channel Development to include go-to-market strategy, sales training and support and sales incentives.
- Will keep abreast of new developments in the e-marketing world. He will also research the company’s core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize revenue.
- Responsible to ensure new/upcoming products and also ensure display to all the targeted sales channels in every showroom as per norms.
- Submit regular market survey reports to Management and assist in preparing strategies to overcome every changed circumstance.
- Keep self-communication with existing clients of the company and coordinate with customer services for any requirements and keep customers satisfied.
- Secure assigned business opportunity by creating new corporate sales, retailers, and corporate end-user as per target by maintaining supervisor instruction.
- Maintain smooth, resourceful, and authentic communication with inter-organizational R&D, Logistic, Service, Accounts, Delivery, Audit, HR & Admin and cross-functional team members.
- Any other tasks assigned by the reporting hierarchy & management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- Skills Required: Ability to work collaboratively with cross function, Excellent communication skill, Leadership, Team Building Skill, Team Leader (Sales)
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
B2B Marketing, B2C (Business to Consumer), Brand Planning/ Development, Brand Promotion, Consumer Durables – Sales & Marketing, Corporate Sales and Marketing, Digital Marketing, Market Research, Retail Sales and Marketing, Strategic Planning * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Above average commission & other admissible benefits.
- KPI bonus
- On time Salary
Job date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 04:33:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!