এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sr. Officer – Executive Officer, Remittance Services, International Division
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Process all the incoming remittances including Investment Bonds in foreign currency, provide the status of each remittance to the remitting company.
- Expertise in processing of remittance for Account Credit Service, Cash over Counter Service, SWIFT service and distribution through NGO networks, Mobile Wallets, sub-agents
- Solve operational issues instantly for smooth and timely payment to beneficiaries.
- Conversant with latest regulatory guidelines. e.g., Anti-Money Laundering, Combating Terrorist Financing and Proliferation Finance and regulatory systems for reporting, e.g., Online Inward Remittance Monitoring System
- Foreign Currency fund management for remittance unit and distribution of cash incentive against Wage Earners’ remittances
- Quick customer service and cordial and service delivery
- Regulatory Reporting to Bangladesh Bank
- Reply to queries from customers, network partners, stakeholders
- Work at office
- Post-Graduation preferably in Business discipline from any reputed local/international University with no Third Division/Class
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Foreign Exchange & Remittance
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience of Foreign Remittance in reputed Banks.
- Sound knowledge on Guidelines for Foreign Exchange Transactions, Circulars & Circular Letters issued time to time by Bangladesh Bank
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to drive and manage interaction with clients and Business units
- Sufficient skills to operate Microsoft Office Applications/ banking software
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Bengal Commercial Bank Ltd. offers excellent compensation & benefit packages.
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 00:09:04 GMT