ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sr. Officer/ Officer – Admission & Billing
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Assist in implementing the day-to-day functions of the Inpatient Billing department
- Assure that patient information records are appropriately filled.
- Record payments received to appropriate log.
- Post payments received to appropriate patient’s account.
- Process and post charge slips to patient accounts.
- Assist in balancing accounts receivable by running tapes, verifying computer printouts etc.
- Prepare and mail statements.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the Administrator concerning inpatient accounting functions.
- Receiving patients and help them to fill out the necessary forms
- Perform secretarial functions as necessary or directed.
- Assist in reconciling statements as directed.
- Assist in standardizing the methods in which work will be accomplished.
- Assist in preparing financial and statistical reports as directed.
- Develop and utilize computer reports and output.
- Assist in preparing and implementation of changes in our accounting system as necessary or directed.
- Monitor and collect accounts receivables. Report delinquent accounts to the administrator.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial statements to include preparing monthly balance sheets, income reports, etc.as required or directed.
- Perform functions of computer/date processor as necessary or directed.
- Data entry on all patient charges and refunds.
- Responsible for computer billings, mailing, recording and collection.
- Data entry on all billing charges and supplies.
- Maintain billing and payment log and complete all crossovers billing as necessary or directed.
- Responsible for completing all Medicare billing forms and back-up information required.
- Responsible for keeping in contact with the responsible parties involved as to payments due and the status of their accounts.
- Meet frequently with medical staff to process their correspondence, type their reports and produce their presentations.
- Communicating with the clinical staff to ensure all appropriate patient information.
- Responsible for typing up discharge instructions for a patient
- Deal with sensitive medical information, secretaries must practice strict procedures on safeguarding the confidentiality of data.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (MCom), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and Finance, Billing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Diagnostic Centre, Hospital
- Age at least 22 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Have to work in morning shift, evening shift & night shift
- Computer literacy is must.
- Must be capable in handling patient and managing front desk
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in Bengali & English.
- Must be smart, gentle have patience and smiling face.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Hospital/Hotel
- Candidate will work as a full time employee. Cannot work anywhere else as part time employee.
Job date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 08:21:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!