ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sr. Web Developer(Nodejs/Angular)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Knowledge or have working experience about using Nodejs/Angular, Vagrant or Docker & Git, Bower, Gulp.
- Develop Business Application according to proper design and architecture
- Understand the deliverables by analyzing business requirement and change request and work closely with internal teams
- Collaborate with team members and to fully understand the business process and requirements
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule
- Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team
- Should work in multiple projects at a time.
- Should Maintain Proper documentation.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure the Deadline
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing English
- Work with agile scrum methodology
- Perform unit testing and Bug fixing
- Especially concerning cross browser compatibility & markup code.
- Must be able to handle & fix problems from AWS Services, Email Server, Cpanel, FTP, Web Server, etc.
- B.Sc in CSE
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Angular, NodeJS * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 27 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js, Hapi.js etc.
- Having Experience in Laravel Framework is a plus
- Proficiency in data storage solutions including both SQL (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB) etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum and Kanban methodology
- Comfortable working with new and existing projects
- Excellent Logical and analytical abilities.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, Agile, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Experience with Agile development methodology is a plus as we work following it in our teams.
- Team Man and self-motivated
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 07:33:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!