চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Store In-charge
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Record receiving and issuing of all materials report, Packaging material requisition, inventory taking, quality checking of accessories as per procedure.
- Ensure product storage, retrieval and timely dispatch.
- Responsible for finished goods delivery & finished goods received from production.
- Maintain and audit Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.P)
- Ensure goods inbound & out bound, warehouse management, safety and security within the store.
- Making close coordination with supply chain manager and procurement department for all local and foreign purchase.
- Responsible for raw materials issue to production and keep records of minimum stock level of the products.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly stock reports and send to the related department.
- Ensure proper delivery of products and update stock on regular basis.
- Responsible for controlling total area of his store and observe the condition of store house early in the morning to determine the condition of storage items and its safety stock.
- Responsible for maintaining software-based system for materials delivering to the production floor as per plan.
- Responsible for doing warehouse activities to ensure that accessories are stored correctly and safely and warehouse space is used efficiently.
- Follow and implement the operational strategies and procedures according to the company policy.
- Lead and guide the store personnel to accomplish the assigned/ vested task in best possible way.
- Ensure recording the time receiving of products and materials correctly and securely;
- Make sure of material storage with proper traceability and identity and whether these are being stored maintaining proper principle of storage.
- Work at office
- Graduation in any subject.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 8 to 10 year(s) in RMG Sector
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Store/ inventory
- Must have Idea of ERP system and expectance in computer applications.
- Knowledge in store & Inventory procedure & guidelines.
- Experience in RMG sector in highly preferable.
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concern department in store work.
- Must have the ability to supervise in store working.
- Must have worked in factory environment and minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience in RMG Sector in the store department leading position.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others as per Company Policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 03:48:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!