চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Student Counselor
Job description: Job Context
- Job Summary: We are looking for a dedicated, compassionate Student counselor-Manager to join our Immigration-Migration Consultancy department. The responsibilities include supporting the emotional and professional growth of students, developing and monitoring counseling support programs, and providing educational and vocational guidance.
- To be a successful student counselor, you should treat all students with patience and compassion for the challenges they are facing. Ultimately, a top-notch student counselor has a strong level of knowledge, social perceptiveness, is gently persuasive, and has the ability to make students feel safe and secure.
- Gathering knowledge of foreign university course requirements and selection, application procedures, semester intakes, admission, and visa requirements.
- Handling inquiries in office as well over phone and online platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, etc. and convert these inquiries into applications and admissions.
- Actively performing follow-up actions with clients to ensure conversions and sales lead.
- Answering queries of all the students and maintaining a proper database of the follow up done with students in CRM or Excel spreadsheet.
- Ensuring Proper counseling of students that have already gone abroad for their smooth transitioning.
- Visits to local and international institutions to gather information about the university and visa application process from initiation to completion phase.
- Follow up with counseled students regularly and assure whether they have received course options if not complying for the same.
- Checking application status & follow-ups with the university authorities for offer letters and follow-up with the students for payment of tuition fee deposits.
- Organizing and coordinating seminars, workshops, fairs, and promotional activities (Online and Offline).
- Professionally managing all events organized by the company and generating proper reports.
- Keeping proper dates of various events like admission day, Education Fair, Virtual Education Fair, and any other activities Having good interpersonal, team and analytical skills.
- Should be flexible and adaptive to the work environment, goal-oriented and ability to achieve given targets.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Should be able to communicate via emails promptly, timely and professionally.
- Should be a quick learner and should be able to multitask.
- Ability to operate within a wide range of student personalities and backgrounds
- Work at office
- Undergrad from any reputed University.
- Master’s degree preferred
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- 2-5 years of work experience in the overseas education industry.
- The applicants should have experience in education consulting, university and visa applications (For almost all countries)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.