চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sub Assistant Engineer (Estimator), Civil, BMSIL, Chattogram
Job description: Job Context
- If you`re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at Bashundhara Group where your contributions will always be valued. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join the team in the role of Sub Assistant Engineer (Estimator), For Bashundhara Multi Steel Industries Ltd. (BMSIL) at Bashundhara Industrial Economic Zone Ltd., Mirsharai, Chattogram.
- Bashundhara Multi Steel Industries Ltd. (BMSIL) is going to implement 1.25-million-ton annual capacity plant using “DANIELI (Italy)” state of the art MIDA Q technology. The manufacturing of rebar and wire rod will be done efficiently with the aid of ECR technology (Endless Casting and Rolling) ensuring max. yield of production.
- Determining the total cost of materials, equipment, utilities, and labor for construction projects.
- Analyzing rates of different items for steel concrete structures for the project.
- Researching construction documents and analyzing specifications.
- Working closely with key stakeholders of the project team and liaising with suppliers.
- Keeping detailed records and writing reports.
- Any other task as and when required.
- Work at office
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from any reputed Institute.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
steel industry, Steel manufacturing
- Age 26 to 36 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 05 -06 years of hands on experience at large projects, preferably in industrial plants.
- Experience in construction Steel Industry will be given preference.
- Must be able to BOQ preparation and rate analysis for the project.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Single accommodation at plant and others benefits as per company policy.
Job date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 23:30:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!