এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Supply Responsible
Job description: Job Context
- The Supply Responsible supports the Deputy Logistics Coordinator for the implementation of all procurement and supply activities at mission level and make sure implementation of all Solidarities International procurement policy and procedure.
- He/she insures the capitalization of all information`s related to procurement and supply processes (prices and suppliers lists, import – export processes, taxes exemptions, custom clearance).
- He/she organizes trainings for Logistics staffs related to procurement and supply processes.
- Supervision of order handling for the mission and the implementation of the procurement process.
- Assess the markets and identify the main and/or relevant suppliers.
- Responsible to Identify, develop and monitor framework agreement on different markets.
- Verify and process quote requests and IOFs and make purchase file ready for validation: quotation, bid analysis, contract.
- Negotiate prices, deadlines and methods of delivery. Ensure that relationships with suppliers are monitored.
- Link with Finance Department to ensure payments to the Suppliers are properly managed.
- Support/advise the bases on the PPT (Procurement Plan Table) and PP (Purchase Plan) creation.
- Ensure that all donors budget have PPT validated by Coordination and HQ before any purchase.
- Follow up the purchase planning with the purchase schedule.
- Exchange of information of all the supply managed by the coordination office to the bases.
- Make sure that all the purchase of logistics and programs done in coordination are managed on time without delays.
- Oversee the implementation of purchases ensuring compliance with rules and procedures and inform the Logistics Coordinator and Base Logistics Managers in case of problems or delays
- Main focal point of all the purchases of the SI bases mainly exchange of communication, eception of the IOFs and purchase FU
- Ensure the update the price and supplier database, IOF Follow Up and Contract Follow up on regular basis.
- Ensure that the purchasing files are complete and archived in accordance with SI procedures
- Ensure capitalisation of price lists and supplier files as well as of the documents in effect in the intervention Aden (import – export, exemption, taxes)
- Assist Deputy logistics coordinator in drafting of contracts, call for tender
- Assist Deputy logistics coordinator in checking and revision of all the purchase files sent to coordination.
- Assist Deputy logistics coordinator to check all the purchase documents received from the bases for the audit.
- Supervise the Supply team at coordination office
- Monitoring shipments
- Give full support to the Deputy Logistics Coordinator in the monitoring of freight and national and international shipments linked to SI mission purchases
- Oversee the customs clearance procedures and exoneration of imported material
- Human resource management
- Appraise personnel under direct supervision
- Train logistics teams in accordance with SI procedures
- Upon request from the Logistics Coordinator, organize training workshops related to procurement and purchase procedures
- Support purchasers with their tasks and objective
- Ensure good relationship and a work friendly environment among your team and with your colleagues
- Ensure a good professional communication within your team, with your colleagues and with the bases.
- Be proactive, source of propositions, solution solver.
- Reporting / capitalization
- Consolidate monthly procurement logistics report (IOF Follow-up), Contract Follow-up, Price and Supplier lists of the Coordination Office. Develop and maintain a supplier catalogue and supplier files.
- Communicate the details FRA (Framework contract) under agreement to the whole mission.
- Centralize information’s on, distances, prices and transport methods and companies
- Ensure that price and supplier files are compiled and regularly updated, along with documentation requirements in effect (import – export, exemptions, taxes)
- Participate in base meetings relating to logistics, represent Solidarités International when asked and/or delegated to do so
- Share with the base on regular basis supply information and updates.
- Ensure regular weekly meeting with finance department.
- Ensure regular weekly meeting with supply responsible at base level.
- Ensure weekly meeting with Deputy Logistics Coordinator.
- Responsible to ensure Filing and archiving of logistics documents physically and online.
- Participate to the preparation of files related to procurement to be transferred to HQ.
- Work at office
- Masters in relevant field
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
At least 3 years NGO experience
- 3 to 4 years Experience to work in INGO in similar position
- Technical competences :
- Good command of Office Pack
- Committed and hard-worker
- Knowledge of local market is an advantage
- Fluent english written and spoken
- Like working in multicultural environment
- Proven experience in team management
- Previous experience in similar prosition for at least one year
- Female candidates are encouraged
- Monthly Basic Salary BDT 51,200 with Other allowances and benefits as per ISR of Solidarités International.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other allowances 30,700 will be added with basic salary
- 3% monthly seniority allowance will be added to the employee salary for every full year completed under his Contract
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 03:11:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!