এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Support Staff (Office Cleaner), General Food Assistance, HCMP (Project-based)
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
- Clean office areas regularly.
- Maintain hygiene in the office.
- Prepare tea & manage snacks and provide to stakeholders as required.
- Assist FF-Administrative Support in official activities e.g. photocopying, filing and other activities as required.
- Keep records of petty cash transactions.
- Assist Project manager and others in office support activities as required.
- Assist in arranging meeting, workshops as required.
- Ensure available teabags, milk, and sugar in the office.
- Assist entertaining guests with proper arrangement of snacks and others as per management instructions.
- Keep surrounding area of tea corner clean.
- Support office staff in printing, photocopying, and filing as required.
- Keep track and record of food items and others as required.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Office Cleaning, Office support * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Have knowledge on cleanliness and hygiene rules and regulations.
- Have basic communication skill both in English and Bengali.
- Have knowledge on photocopier, printer.
- Have basic knowledge on calculation.
- Have basic writing skill.
- Have ability to communicate to higher management and all managers for serving any necessity.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and Others
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 08:42:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!