এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Support Staff
Job description: Job Context
The positions suppose to work as office helper who mostly responsible to keep the office clean, security of the individual rooms and records and record filing. He also assists the staff to garaging the vehicle and any other task as assigned by the supervisor. Photocopy Fax and telephone receiving also his responsibilities and distribution of records to appropriate person. S/he should be a safeguard of the office resources.
- Support and manage office works and support the respective project staffs to facilitate their works.
- Clean and maintenance office rooms, furniture & equipment, office items and vehicles regularly.
- Collecting and distribute various documents internally and externally, dispatch letter.
- Providing support during various events.
- Taking safety measures to ensure security of the office and garaging motorcycles.
- Storing and preserve office assets, files and documents.
- Provide support in paying bills and banking works.
- To Securing the internal office security, record filing and any other office bearer task assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum SSC.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The support staff shall have background of office experience;
- Good knowledge on NGO activity working as office bearer;
- Amiable in nature and be polite;
- Excellent in documents filing;
- Be honest and good integrity;
- Understand English and Bangla;
- Minimum 02 years experience in a reputed NGO of similar position;
- Sound knowledge on communication with stakeholder.
- Tk. 10787 (Monthly)
- 2.25 festival bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Travel Allowance, Health Insurance and Leave Benefits will be entitled as per organizational policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 10787 per month
Location: Chapai Nawabganj, Rajshahi
Job date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 01:57:52 GMT