ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: System Analyst
Job description: Job Context
The position of a System Analyst in Solution Design & Dimensioning is an experienced individual with an understanding of both the operational scopes and project aspects. Responsible for design and dimension of enterprise information system solutions through research and technical analysis for different product domains considering both functional specifications and non-functional requirements
- Collect and synthesize product requirements and produce technical specifications while doing design and dimensioning of enterprise solutions.
- Produce integrated & scalable solutions architecture for different verticals including but not limited to financial domains, payment ecosystem, bank integrations, in-house Middleware, and core platforms.
- Research industry standards and best practices and practices all through the Systems & Software Development Life Cycle.
- Cross-functional collaboration among different departments within the product & technology division to resolve engineering issues in a timely manner
- Consult with solutions architects and produce technical resolutions for all current and future products and services
- Assist in maintaining capacity and performance dashboard for systems and infrastructure
- Assist in non-functional assessments such as capacity, performance, security, etc.
- Development, prototyping, and simulation of applications & software
- Update/Review design and architecture documents, deployment and operations guides
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, SE, IIT, IT
- 4 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Investment/Merchant Banking, IT Enabled Service, Software Company, Telecommunication
- Solution integration or software design and development or technical operations experience on enterprise information systems and transaction processing engines
- Understanding of systems & distributed applications architectures such as SOA, microservices, etc.
- Experience with IP Networks, RDBMS and NoSQL databases, Linux/Unix Platforms and application servers
- Experience with cloud technologies and services will be preferred
- Experience working with open source technologies and platforms will be preferred
- Understanding of best practices regarding system security measures and standards Programming experience with C/C+, Python, GoLang, Java will be an added advantage.
- Experience with performance management tool e.g. Jmeter, Locust, ELK, Granfana will be preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive
- Strong demonstration and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic and continuous knowledge development mindset
Job date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 04:57:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!