এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Systems Director
Job description: Job Context
- Type of Contract: Three (03) Years Fixed Term Contract
- Duty Station: Head Office, Dhaka
- Participate in the management of the country programme’s strategic issues through involvement in decision making in the SMT.
- Participate in the implementation of Concern Bangladesh Country Strategic Plan (CSP) and other strategic frameworks, etc. in collaboration with all relevant staff and third parties as necessary.
- In conjunction with the Country Director, take overall responsibility for the security of Concern Bangladesh employees, premises and equipment.
- Ensure all existing and new HR Policies are devised, implemented and reviewed in line with those issued by HQ and Bangladesh Labour Law.
- Oversee the maintenance and running of Concern’s premises (offices, stores and residences) ensuring that adequate supplies, staffing and support systems are in place.
- Take the lead on managing legal risks, ensuring compliance with relevant Bangladesh law in all contractual and taxation matters, liaising with the Concern legal advisor on all legal matters to ensure legal actions or court cases are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure Concern’s IT policy and procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Ensure that logistics systems including procurement (local and international), transportation, warehouse storage, control of and reporting on the use of supplies are carried out in a transparent and accountable manner in line with the organisational policies, accordance with Concern and Donor procedures and policies, ensuring value for money for the organisation and compliance with donor requirements.
- Ensure Concern’s work complies with the regulations of the Government of Bangladesh, in particular related to different ministries, the NGO Affairs Bureau, National Board of Revenue, VISA offices, immigration, etc.
- Ensure that annual support cost budgets (and budget revisions) are complete, realistic and comply with relevant Concern and donor requirements
- Promote and ensure compliance with the requirements of Concern’s Code of Conduct and its associated safeguarding policies and Core Humanitarian Standards of Accountability (CHS) to ensure maximum protection to programme beneficiaries, and to welcome feedback.
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Country Director/Emergency Director or the line manager.
- Job Description:
- Master’s degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resources or relevant discipline)
- At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 years of professional work experience of which at least 05 years in a senior management position within an international development organization/INGO in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience in a systems/operations position with an international NGO
- Experience of managing organisational risks including financial and security risks
- Experience of working in partnership with local and International NGOs and with consortium.
- Experience of managing a large and diverse team of senior staff.
- Working with major international donors and grants compliance requirements.
- Specialist knowledge and experience in one area of systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to motivate others
- Delegation, time management and prioritizing skills
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Empathy with Concern’s mission, vision and goals, and our target group
- Proven experience in resource planning & budget management
- Experience in Tendering & contract management
- Overseas working experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
- The gross annual salary range will be from BDT 3,080,304/- to BDT 4,053,480/-
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Bonus (02), Gratuity, Provident Fund (10% contributory), Insurance Coverage (Group life and hospitalization), OPD coverage, Mobile and internet coverage
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 05:29:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!