এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Teacher Education Specialist
Job description: Job Context
- Department : Content and Creative Services
- Reports to : Head of Content and Creative Services
- Job Location : Sesame Workshop Bangladesh Country Office, Dhaka
- Expected Start Date : As earliest possible after project is awarded.
- Contract length : 1 years with possibility of extension
- Closely work with Chief of Party, Gender and Inclusion Advisor, Program Team and with the Content and Creative team to meet the training need of the project
- Develop teachers training plan and implementation strategy for the project
- Closely work with government departments to ensure approval on training design and implementation plan
- Develop technical capacity of the project staff and project schoolteachers for field-based implementation
- Develop training modules and required training resources for the teachers training and staff professional development
- Review the videos and print materials and assess appropriateness for them to use in the training sessions
- Conduct sessions in the training of teachers under project school and project staff
- Be present in the training and workshops of the project and provide technical advisory in the field-based training events
- Advise on the parenting session modules on gender and inclusion issues
- Visit project sites to monitor progress of the projects from training point of view
- Be the Training and Capacity Development focal point of Sesame Workshop Bangladesh and represent organizations to government organizations and USAID
- Perform other jobs as per need of organization as advised by the supervisor
- An advanced university degree (Masters) from an accredited university in Education (preferably primary and early childhood teacher education) or social science
- At least 10 year(s)
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant professional experience.
- Expertise in education, especially in preprimary and primary teachers’ professional development in the context of formal primary education.
- Demonstrated management, coordination, teamwork, and planning skills, with proven ability to function effectively with multiple counterparts in the public and NGO sectors.
- Expertise in early grade education and school readiness.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Bangla and English are required.
- The position offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualification and experiences
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other facilities according to the organization policy including festival bonus.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 07:54:47 GMT