ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Team Leader (Research) -Reproductive & Child Health Unit
Job description: Job Context
- Team Leader (Research -Reproductive & Child Health Unit, CIPRB)
- Centre for Injury Prevention and Research, Bangladesh (CIPRB) is one of the leading national public health research organizations in Bangladesh. Currently, CIPRB is inviting application from the qualified candidates to fulfill the following vacant post immediately.
- Project Name: Conducting research focusing on Maternal Perinatal Death Surveillance and Responses (MPDSR) and publication of manuscripts in journals
- Job Location: Dhaka with frequent travel to project sites
- Duration: 6 months with possibility for further extension depending on availability of funds and performance.
- Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Project Director, the Team Leader will perform the following duties:
- Lead the research team to in implementation of the research in study areas
- Participate in planning, implementation of the research activities according to title research proposal.
- Work with the research team in research micro-planning, development of research tools and guidelines, coordinate implementation, quality assurance, data entry/analysis, report writing,
- Drafting manuscript, meeting with donors on manuscript finalization and publication etc.
- Develop research training/ orientation plan, training modules and effective implementation.
- Ensure liaison and coordination with supervisors and technical partners, DGHS, DGFP, and UNICEF for implementation of the research.
- Responsible for team mobilization, and orientation, mobilization of logistics, equipment’s and office establishment
- Regular field visit for ensuring quality of work and preparing regular progress report
- Develop project monitoring plan and contribute to its implementation and reporting.
- Prepare accurate and timely reporting on research activities and analytic reports on data collected.
- Extensive field visit &, supervise the overall research project implementation.
- Regular communication with the research team, data collectors relevant project staffs, relevant NGOs, developmental partners.
- Initiatives for solving local problems/ barriers in consultation with local authority/ partners.
- Comply fully with the Gender and Safeguarding policy of CIPRB
- Carry out any other responsibility / activity assigned by the Authority.
- MBBS with MPH/MPhil in public health from a reputed institution.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- 3- 5 years of work experience in public health research and programme management with a good exposure to work in reproductive, maternal, and/or child health, MPDSR.
- Experience to work with MPDSR activities
- Excellent knowledge on epidemiology, research methods and project and research management.
- Experience to work closely with Government and International organizations.
- Experience of identifying and engaging with stakeholders on a particular issue
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver results.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Knowledge in developing strategies and report writing skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Capacity to analyze data using statistical software and interpretation of data.
- Negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Job date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 08:31:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!