এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Technical Assistant (Medical Assistant), Health, Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
- Assist with triaging patients in the waiting area according to the triage protocol.
- Provide medical care in emergencies anywhere in the clinic at any time.
- Take responsibility for inpatients after hours and on weekends (or whenever necessary) which involves daily ward rounds, close monitoring of sick patients, admissions and discharges, as well as seeing and treating emergency patients that present to the Community Health Outlet.
- Be alert and inform the Medical Officer and/or expat team of any notifiable diseases, outbreaks or other health hazards.
- Ensure targeted performance with quality.
- Ensure timely and correctly reporting of all activities.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Diploma in Paramedic or Medical Assistance (DMF) from any reputed institute.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Medical Assistance, Paramedics * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Hospital, NGO, Clinic
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Have sound understanding and experience of primary healthcare.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good writing and reporting skill.
- Have good knowledge and skill in Office applications.
- Have self-motivation, goal/result-orientation and team work.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 07:01:49 GMT