এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Technical Coordinator – Education for Rohingya Children project
Job description: Job Context
- Background :
- Samaj Kallayan O Unnayan Shangstha (SKUS) envisions a peaceful, prosperous and poverty-free society that ensures everyone`s basic needs and rights. SKUS has since the 2017 Rohingya refugee influx worked in Cox`s Bazar district with children and adolescents. SKUS works to provide access to learning opportunities in a safe and protective environment, offer quality teaching/learning and increase refugee/host community participation and engagement in children`s education. Based on children`s and adolescents` rights, SKUS has established quality learning and protection centres with support from different international donors, including UN agencies. SKUS has been implementing a project named Education for Rohingya Children at Rohingya Camp in Ukhia Upazila under Cox`s Bazar District with the support of UNICEF. SKUS is looking for a suitable candidate for the immediate appointment of Technical Coordination for the project mentioned above supported by UNICEF.
- Purpose of the job:
- Under the guidance of the Project Coordinator, the Technical Coordinator manages the academic and professional quality of the project. She/he also assists the Project Coordinator in the finalization of overall project planning. The Technical Coordinator is the line manager for technical officers, the program organizers and the training specialist.
- Develop detailed monthly activity plans jointly with the other team members in line with agreed with donor targets.
- Guide/support team members to prepare curriculum and other class matters/activities.
- Ensure compliance with the Education Sector, UNICEF, UN agencies, government and SKUS’s standards, rules and regulations, framework partnership agreements amongst others.
- Guide/support field-level staff in curriculum roll-out, session planning, session materials, Teacher Learning Circle, amongst others.
- Liaise with UNICEF and The Cox Bazar Education sector on LCFA and other Cox Bazar Education Sector products.
- Update the project coordinator regularly on project implementation, utilizing data collection to identify gaps, assess trends, and design project alignment.
- Master of Social Science (MSS), Master of Development Studies (MDS), Master of Education (M.Ed), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Masters with B.Ed/M.Ed will be given priority. Education qualifications may be relaxed for highly experienced applicants.
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Communication skill, Computer skill, Management and leadership skill, Training and Development, Training Curriculam Development
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administrative, Emergency response, NGO/ Other Services, Non formal education program, Training and Development * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Training Institutes
- Age 20 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Duration of the contract: 1 year (possibility of extension)
- At least 5 years of work experience in participatory program planning, management, monitoring, and evaluation, within a development organization/NGO. One year of experience in Rohingya response in the education project is an advantage.
- Experience of non-formal education in emergencies, curriculum development and its contextualization.
- Programmatic and operational experiences in leading multiple stakeholders in a refugee context.
- Representing an organization at different forums/networks.
- Proven experience of project implementation in the Rohingya camp in the education sector is an advantage.
- Knowledge :
- In-depth knowledge of education and protection sectors.
- Knowledge of the Inter-agency Network for Education in Emergency (INEE) Minimum Standards.
- Understanding the dynamics of children’s education and curriculum in the Rohingya context.
- Skills :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Bangla and English.
- Knowledge of local language (Chattagram).
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software, particularly on MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint (both Bangla & English).
- Capacity to innovate and think creatively.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and facilitation skills.
- Management and team leadership skills.
- Abilities :
- Ability to work independently with minimum support.
- Open to taking on additional tasks as required to meet project goals and objectives.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics :
- Enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential.
- Willingness to improve own knowledge and skills by participating actively in any training sessions and capacity-building activities.
- Commitment to child rights, equality, and social inclusion.
- Conscientious, with an excellent sense of judgment.
- Willingness to work in refugee camps daily.
- Working Conditions :
- The Technical Coordinator is based at SKUS’s project office located at Ukhiya of Cox’s Bazar.
- She/he will spend approximately 50% of his/her time in the field.
- She/he may have contact with dissatisfied or abusive individuals.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Tk. 65000 (Monthly)
- Based on qualification and experience
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- As per project
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 65000 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 06:35:37 GMT