এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Technical Officer
Job description: Job Context
Eco-Social Development Organization (ESDO) started its journey in 1988 with a noble vision to stand in solidarity with the poor and marginalized. Being a people` centered organization, ESDO envisioned for a society which will be free from inequality and injustice, a society where no child will cry from hunger and no life will be ruined by poverty. Near about three decades of relentless efforts to make this happen, ESDO has embraced new grounds and opened up new horizons to help the disadvantaged and vulnerable people to bring meaningful and lasting changes in their lives. During this long span, ESDO has adapted with the changing situation and provided the most time-bound services especially for the poor and disadvantaged. A community focused and people centered approach has been adapted by ESDO while consideration was given to the national policy and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as its guiding principle. ESDO is one of the most dynamic organizations expanding its development interventions across 273 upazilas under 49 districts of Bangladesh covering over 8.46 million poor and vulnerable people. ESDO in partnership with Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) has been implementing different project Agriculture, Fisheries & Livestock unit in Thakurgaon District.
- Responsible for ensuring ESDO small scale livestock activities particularly the improve beef fattening, Turkey rearing, goat rearing, duck rearing.
- Will play a key role in ensuring targeted poor farmers have access to implement small scale livestock activities that will bring remarkable positive impacts on beneficiaries live and livelihoods towards a sustainable development. He/She will also help to oversee all the interventions under this project.
- Spend at least 75% time for field level technical supports for target beneficiaries and Field staff and other stakeholders of the project.
- Ensure preparing different need base work plan and reports.
- Recipe development for new products and product quality evaluation.
- Carry out consumer and internal testing sessions.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Develop methodology to test and measure products and applications.
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
- Customer complaint response, resolution and tracking
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures and established practices.
- Manage departmental activity to comply with all applicable safety laws and regulations, as well as Company safety policies, procedures and standards.
- Monitor the daily field activities through field visits and provide necessary technical assistance.
- Developed different training materials, handouts on Turkey, Goat, Duck, beef / cow rearing and other topics as necessary.
- Organize meeting, workshop and facilitate in the training.
- Additional responsibility for goat breeding firm.
- Any other task assigned by the organization.
- Work at office
- DVM/ B.Sc in Animal Husbandry from any recognized University and diploma in Ag for experienced candidate.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience Requirements at least 3 year(s) in relevant field
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Field or Project Officer, Training, Staff supervision, Monitoring.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- NGO, Agro based firms, Animal Breeding, Livestock farming,
- Should have mentality for working in field level at the rural area with extreme poor people.
- Valid Motorcycle driving license add extra value.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organizational policy.
Job date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 06:21:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!