রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Technical Officer (Fisheries)
Job description: Job Context
- ASHRAI is looking for application to implement a sub project Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) funded Sustainable Enterprise Project (SEP) from Bangladeshi candidates for the following post:
- Duration: 2.5 Year
- Implement the project activities in the project area
- Work with the SEP concerned staff to formulate plans and ensure effective implementation of the plan.
- Review the field implementation plan to ensure whether those are realistic or not both in terms of budget and implementation plan of SEP.
- Develop value chain strategy for Fisheries sector;
- Provide technical support to the Fish farmers
- Develop linkage with public and private sector to improve the business of Fisheries enterprises
- Selection of farmer and pond for demonstration
- Set up demonstration and its management; arrange Farmers Field Day and exposure visit under supervision of Focal person/PM
- Capacity building of farmers on globally accepted sustainable aquaculture framework for professional farm management, good aquaculture practices (GAqP), food safety and hygiene, better social and environmental practices at community level
- Provide technical training sessions to MEs on the new/improved environment friendly technologies (Bio-floc, Bottom clean, Cage culture, Pen culture) and encourage to use those new technologies/practices;
- Encourage MEs to follow Good Aquaculture Practices (GAqP)
- Encourage MEs to follow occupational health hazard and social safe guard policy
- Visit project area to identify opportunities and constraints, monitor progress and observe impacts;
- Support PM and all other members of the project team to implement the project activities smoothly
- Prepare reports, case studies etc.
- Undertake any other tasks that may be assigned as and when deemed necessary by the Focal person/PM
- Minimum B.Sc. (Hon’s) in Fisheries
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Minimum 03 year of working experience.
- Proven knowledge of implementing fisheries related Technical support. Field level experience on different activities such as Case culture, Pen Culture, fish cultivation in Bio floc methods and Kole culture as well as workshop, seminar and have a good command on mitigation different Technical issue .Good computer knowledge (Microsoft office, Typing (Both English and Bangla).
- Willingness to work in the rural areas
- Extensive field visit
- Monitoring microenterprises and clusters
Tk. 40000 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 40000 per month
Job date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 04:55:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!