এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Technical Officer (Fisheries)
Job description: Job Context
- Project Title: Increasing income and nutritional status of smallholder fish farmers along with women empowerment through aquaculture.
- Job location : Rajshahi Division
- Direct Supervisor : Project Co-ordinator (PC)
- Supervise : Field Facilitator & Nutrition Volunteer.
- Developing training plan and venue selection.
- Providing training to facilitators on modern aquaculture technology.
- Selection and Demon of nursery pond and ensure transfer of aquaculture technology to smallholder fish farmers through FF/LSPs.
- Ensure qualitative and quantitative fish production of smallholder fish farmer group.
- Presentation of facts and findings related to aquaculture practices by smallholder fish farmers and contribution of LSPs toward fish cultivation in the schedule, workshop, seminar meeting.
- Preparation of reports, submission to concerned officers (TMSS/WorldFish) and documentation.
- Assist TMSS and WorldFish in designing/planning future activities for aquaculture development & replication in other potential areas of Bangladesh.
- Undertakings investigate surveys of water quality and the health spraining and movement of fish.
- Catching, measuring, examining and releasing fish and assessing their health.
- Providing advice about the location of fish stock.
- Minimum 75% field visit in the proposed area.
- Bachelor of Science in Fisheries/ Aquaculture/ Zoology with M.Sc. in Fisheries.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Candidates must have their own motorcycle to dive Field Visit.
- Proven management skills with national NGO or donor-funded project.
- Good communication skills both in English and Bengali.
- Computer literacy particularly in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet etc.
- Experience candidates’ age is considerable.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Contributing to designing a strategy for market linkages and value chain.
- Demonstrated success in project planning, staff supervision, financial management, program monitoring, and report writing.
- Previous experience of working with multi-stakeholders including local administration, government departments, private sector and other aquaculture value chain actors, commercial and microcredit lenders. A strong understanding of market-based approaches is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and mentoring skills to work effectively with partners/clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including speaking and presentation.
- Tk. 33,000 (Monthly)+Mobile bill 800/-+Field Allowance 8,000/-
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival allowance.
- Other benefits as per project.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 02:32:34 GMT