এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Technical Officer (Livelihood & Monitoring)
Job description: Job Context
This is a project-based position in Ukhiya Upazila of Cox`s Bazar District. The initial contract will be up to 31 December 2021 with the possibility of extension.
- The incumbent of this position will be responsible for implementing the monitoring framework of the project.
- The person will be responsible for preparing period or ad-hoc monitoring or general report as committed or requested.
- The person should be responsible for coordinating data collection, analysis and review by using a humanitarian data management tool.
- The incumbent will be responsible for process monitoring the improve the quality of the programme.
- Develop a methodology for regular collecting project monitoring data and ensure regular data collection.
- Analyse monitoring data, prepare regular monitoring reports and share with organisation management and Programme Partner.
- Provide livelihood and self-reliance related technical support to the field team and prepare a monthly work plan to achieve targets.
- Assist Project Coordinator (PC) in the progress review meeting with project staff.
- Organise and conduct livelihoods and self-reliance related training to beneficiaries at the field.
- Ensure proper follow up and monitoring livelihoods activities initiated by the project through regular field visit.
- Ensure quality implementation of IGAs.
- Assist Community Facilitators in their skill development on livelihoods and self-reliance.
- Ensure proper coordination and linkage with Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and other related departments of Government for ensuring quality training to beneficiaries.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly training reports and indent of training materials and logistics.
- Provide necessary information to higher management in decision making
- Involve in any other activities assigned by the authority.
- Work at office
- Master of Science (MSc) in Agriculture, Statistics, Development Science, any other related subject
- Master’s degree preferably in Agricultural or any other relevant field with three years proven experience in monitoring of Agriculture and Livelihood project or programme.
- Candidate should have practical experience in M&E data collection, analysis and report writing.
- Excellent knowledge in data processing and analysis with a spreadsheet application.
- Skills Required: Livelihoods, Self-reliance, and Communication.
- Data collection and Computer skill: Advanced knowledge in Word processing and spreadsheet application. Data collection and analysis experience by using humanitarian tool desirable.
- Skills Required: Advanced IT skills, Documentation, Monitoring and Reporting
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Advanced IT skills, Documentation, LIvelihoods, Monitoring
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Self-driven and able to lead a team.
- A mature outlook and strong commitment to work with NGO
- Must be skilled in preparing the report and data analysis.
- Experience of networking and mobilisation of local communities
- Strong computer, organisational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of different government structure
- Ability to communicate in the local dialect (Chitagonian Dialect) will be an asset.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Tk. 70000 – 75833 (Monthly)
- This is monthly gross salary and other benefits as per project provision
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- As per project provision
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 06:49:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!