এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Technical Officer – PROTECTION
Job description: Job Context
- YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chittagong division including Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) since 1985 (International Youth Year). YPSA is going to implement a project at Teknaf in Coxs Bazar titled “Youth from Host Communities and Rohingya Camps in Cox`s Bazar as Agents of Change” project (YPSA-YHCRCCAC Project). The project funded by the Federal German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and technical supported by Plan International Bangladesh & Germany.
- Duration: 54 Months
- Provide technical support to the project team and beneficiaries for achieving project goal and objectives and Support and mange community facilitators/volunteers in their day-to-day implementation of project activities.
- Provide direction and support to field team to ensure the standards of project activities and provide support in any logistics and preparations to ensure that project activities are carried out in a timely and orderly manner.
- Responsible to support and monitor community-based child protection mechanisms, including protection committees and youth clubs.
- Develop activity details plan, training, guideline and reports.
- Facilitate capacity building plan for camp and host community volunteers
- Provide on-the-job coaching and support to the volunteers in technical aspects of the program.
- Ensure that the capacity building plan for community volunteers is executed properly and timely
- Maintain linkage with related GO, NGO, civil society and other stakeholders
- Facilitate, support and monitor community volunteers in the roll-out of group sessions with children and adolescents on various topics, including child protection, advocacy, gender equality, empowerment, SRHR, youth engagement, PFA, DRR, and life enhancement skills.
- Provide technical support to and regularly monitor project activities. Contribute to the elaboration of the reporting (data collection, and narrative report) according to donor/projects requirements.
- Design and facilitate appraisal of Volunteers performance and provide feedback for improvement and to support increasingly productive help for children.
- Assist volunteers to conduct recreational activities, through mobile and static CFS/MPC, for adolescent boys and girls to engage in positive peer interactions and protect them from violence, abuse, neglect, and exploitation
- Contribute to strengthening parents and caregivers of adolescents through positive parenting sessions to have enhanced capacity to protect their children from violence, abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- Provide technical support to adolescents and youth to challenge gender norms and reduce risk factors for GBV
- Make referrals for cases needing specialized support to the Case Management and ensure that referrals of vulnerable children from the team’s work are followed-up.
- Provide regular updates to Coordinator on the progress of the implementation, challenges faced, and additional support needed.
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
- Graduate/Master’s degree in any subject from a recognized University
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years job experience in the development field along with relevant experience
- Excellent planning, analytical, organizational and decision-making skills
- Good working relationships with colleagues, actors and allies
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken in English
- Conversant in common IT applications (MS word, MS power point, internet browsing & e-mail communications)
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
- Monthly Salary (approximate): 50,000/-
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 06:19:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!