এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Technical Specialist (Monitoring & Programme Quality), HCMP
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organization. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Develop a ‘M&E and programme quality’ framework and data collection tools;
- Develop technical capacity of partner NGO staff in the area of M&E and programme quality;
- Build capacity of staff in all M&E related work (at both local partner NGOs and HCMP) i.e. provide technical support on data collection methods, data quality assurance, data analysis and interpretation, and result-based management.
- Organize and facilitate periodic meetings with partner NGO staff on M&E progress, challenges and way forward;
- Conduct partner NGO visit on regular basis to monitor/assess progress against activity plan and budget, programme quality, results and compliances;
- Share monitoring findings and recommendations with senior management (both at BRAC and partner NGO level as appropriate) for quick remedies or for improvement.
- Lead implementation of assessment, survey, etc. as needed by the project;
- Conduct qualitative assessment and write case studies or success stories, etc. to examine and claim achievements against expected impact/outcome/milestone indicators;
- Capture good practices and lessons learned, and disseminate within partners and BRAC across the sectors;
- Manage project monitoring information system/databases (with support of HCMP central M&E and MIS team) for proper documentation reporting purpose;
- Participate in designing and implementation of studies, assessments, research, etc. as required by the project or HCMP/BRAC.
- Facilitate and assess training, workshops, exchange visits etc. for partner organization staff;
- Provide input into annual reporting.
- Use monitoring/assessment data to optimize programme delivery and inform new proposal development;
- Accept and carry out any other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/organization.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place and also encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Master Degree preferred, Minimum bachelor’s degree in social science, statistic, or any other relevant subject from any recognized public or private university.
- Skills Required: Accurate Sample Development, Monitoring and Evalaution, Partner management in any Digital Platform
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Monitoring, Private sector partnerships, Quality * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of project monitoring; 1 year experience in monitoring of partnership activities; and 5 years’ experience in working with INGO or national NGO
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 06:28:43 GMT